Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weight loss


Today, I stepped on the scale. Remember I am about 217. Anyway, I have started my monthly cycle and I looked and noticed that I am up to 219. This doesn't alarm me because
I know that I gain about 5 lbs around this time every month. So this is actually a blessing.. I feel pretty good so far.. I am cramping but I mean, I can tell that this is nothing but water and will be
off in a couple of days. So this means that I am about 214!!! Which I am trying not to get excited.

I went to the Cheesecake Factory this weekend and it was very difficult to stay on point. Anyway, I ate the Avocado egg rolls and a little spinach dip with about 4 tortillas. I had a 1hour and 45 minute wait because it was packed, so I over did it on the bread and butter when it came to the table. I made sure that I mentally made note of how much I ate though.  Anyway,  I got the cheesecake  
and ate that the next day.. And it made me nausated.. Probably too rich.. Anyway, I had to count all the points for the next couple of days. I have been eating soup and salads.

Udon soup, Japanese Miso Soup, clear broth soups with veggies. Salads with dressing on the side. I am making sure that I am balancing everything out..

TIP!  - If you have a bad day, make sure that you find the point value and then eat less for the rest of the week..

No comments: