Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day
Ok. I started at 220 lbs. on Sunday, so I want to have a total loss of 70 lbs. Thank God I am a pretty muscular person so I hide extra fat well. I wear a lot of black and I am pretty covered up most of the time. But my pictures were telling the truth of my weight. I look in the mirror and look so old...So it is time to get it under control...
During the day I ate my soup and smoothie.. Total of 7 points and then I planned to celebrate Valentine's day a day earlier so I went out..
Last night I went to O'Charlies for dinner and had (embarrased to say)
2 rolls with butter
loaded potato soup - bowl
1/2 of 10 oz steak and steak sauce
loaded baked potato and
sweet tea
now that was about 47.5 points!
I already had about 19 points that I could use so the rest of the week I have to make up for the -28.5 overage..and that is Wed, R, F and Sat..
Anyway, I will have light days the rest of the week.
After all it was Valentines Day!! (had to celebrate early)
I WORK UP THIS MORNING AND I AM 217.2 POUNDS!!!!
Total Loss so far - 2.8 lbs.
Only 67.2 pounds left to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment