Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have been trying to lose weight for a long time


Thanks for reading this blogger.  This is about me trying to lose weight.

I have been trying to lose weight for a long time and there was one time when I did lose 40lbs, but I have gained that back and more. I got real flabby because I
lost it so quickly... My goal is to lose 70 lbs.. which may be pretty difficult.  Any comments will be great.. and if you are trying to lose weight
please email me or comment on this blogger. Anything that I can find out to help or neat receipes, I will post.

I have decided to lose weight based on Weight Watchers point system. This is no way an advertisment or anything like that their company.
I am just familar with this program.. I have all the items that I need and I am not going to the meetings...
 But I am not about to spend.. a lot of money on food when I have that at home.. I need to learn how to control myself and control my portions based on what I eat daily...

Ok..70 lbs to go..

I started on Sunday 2/11th.

No comments: